[Ansteorra] Rapier Tournament at Loch Guardian

IagoAH at aol.com IagoAH at aol.com
Sun May 9 19:39:31 PDT 2004

Unto His Excellency, William of Welewen, Baron of Loch Soilleir, I return
Your Greetings with my own.

Far be it from me to cause Your Excellency any undue stress or discomfort.
As Champion of your fair barony, I was under the misguided idea that is was not
only my privelage, but my duty to see to rapier activities at the upcoming
event.  However, since it is you wish that such activities do not occur then
what can I do but comply.

Therefor in my office of Rapier Champion of Loch Soilleir, I will see that
the rapier fighters of the Loch have an opportunity to better themselves.  In
pursuance of as much, I will host a rapier "armor inspecting class" for all
comers.  Any interested in taking the class need to sign up with the "Class
Mistress" that morning. I would require that all taking the class have their full
kit of weapons and armor with them, so that we have ample opportunities to
inspect weapons and armor.

Respectfully,
Iago
Rapier Champion-Loch Soilleir