[Ansteorra] Rapier Artistry at Loch Guardian

IagoAH at aol.com IagoAH at aol.com
Sun May 9 19:52:18 PDT 2004

Unto Her Excellency of the Fair Barony of Loch Soilleir, Greetings.

As I have already assured His Excellency that I would not promote any rapier
combat at the upcoming event, I must follow though with my assurance.  I must
make all effort to assure that there is no such activity in his sight that
day.  However, we would welcome you to sit in and observe our "armor inspection
class." I am sure that you will find satisfaction in the artistry days
"teachings."

In your service,
Iago
Loch Guardian for Rapier