[Ansteorra] Swordsmith vs CBS Channel 2, NY City

Thora Olafsdottir thora_olafsdottir at hotmail.com
Thu May 13 15:17:37 PDT 2004

>From: "Olivia G. Rodrigues" <ladyoliviar at lycos.com>
>I suggest we all send a missive to the reporter (via the site) and see if
>we can't get her a bit more informed on uses of bladed "weapons" and yes,
>remind her that even she has a sharp knife in her kitchen drawer she's more
>apt to use than anyone buying this merchandise.
>
>Olivia

I checked out this guys site.  The kind of blades he sells are more art than
function. I am sure they function fine but I would be too afraid of messing
the thing up to use one on anyone.  They are less weapon and more sharp
edged, display cased masculinity extentions.

I find it interesting that some of these "investigative reporters" will go
to any length to harrass a local artist but I don't see her skinny little
rear in the shady part of town hunting down drug dealers, pimps or mobsters
and putting their faces and homes all over television.  Good to know the
neighborhood is safe from entrepenuership...next thing you know there could
have been ...god forbid... kids selling cookies and lemonade on the front
lawns without a permit.

May I wretch now....crap... no permit for that either.

Thora