[Ansteorra] Re: Welcome to my Reality..

Shetler Victoria vixster13 at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 12:25:37 PDT 2004

Dear Dux,

This is probably the most amazing, astounding bunch of bullshit you have written me to date.  Your lies are either for your imaginary audience, or your own ego gratification, which ever it is matters not to me.

You are clearly delusional.  Nothing you have said here is even relevent or true.

1.  I am not nor have I ever been bisexual.  That is your own sexual fantasy.
2.  Cathy has a track record of selling her body for a place to live, your made your
     choice now live with it.
3.  I am allowed freedom of speech by the constitution of the United States of America,
    I am no longer a citizen of the empire of Dux's ego.

You can write your little sad pathetic emails and play to whatever audience you feel like
showing them copy after copy of this garbage but it proves nothing to anyone.

YOUR actions have defined you to everyone we know over the term of our marriage.
Your vulgar weddding announcement has been the subject or much amusement to
everyone, and you have earned my pity.

If you wish to even maintain a public face of diplomacy with me you will cease your bullying emails, leave me alone, only discuss relevant matters with me.

I am not your wife, in fact, having me sell all of our worldy goods, moving me into a situation of poverty, having no real property to divide was more than likely your long term plan to dissolve a marriage that meant my whole heart and world.

So you can sit in your house with Cathy, who isn't much to look at and isn't a strong, brave. warm woman like you  had in me, and when she leaves you for some young stud who makes more money than you and offers her a better deal, you will have my pity, but not my sympathy.

Your harassment letters cease to amuse me.  Either grow up and stop being a bully or get a person to moderate between us because I don't want the drama in my life.

Thank you.

Vix

Greg Shetler <wodisc at hotmail.com> wrote:

Wow. You don't even trust me to not be trying to steal or sell your
identity?

Of course. I'll bring the form to you and you can fill your DL number in
yourself.

By the way - please leave my family alone. The only thing you can
accomplish by sending them "your side" of what happened is to try to
convince them that you are a victim of my sleaziness and lack of integrity.
I have been protecting your reputation with those who ask what happened, but
you apparently don't feel any such compunction - even going so far as to
tell my PARENTS that you left because it was obvious I was going to cheat on
you.

On that note, I am sick of hearing the horrible slander you've been pitching
to people about me, even as I've protected your reputation. I will, from
this time forward, present the truth as I see it when asked what happened.
You never trusted me; you asked for divorce multiple times as a pattern of
emotional abuse in which you forced me to repeatedly prove my love for you
throughout the marriage; you were bisexual and were strongly attracted to
Cathy; I had offered to let you explore that side of your sexuality despite
the fear and pain such an offer brought me; and I was researching threesomes
because I was wondering how the hell I could support that offer without it
just turning really bad as I expected it must. That you seemed very
surprised that when you called that Monday morning I didn't drop work to run
to you and try to get you back. That you have BPD, and I have been
struggling in an emotional minefield for the last 10 years because of that
but remained thoroughly committed to staying with you despite the pain and
difficulty because I loved you.

This is what I will be telling folks from now on, rather than just saying
you felt overshadowed and wanted to get your own life going. You don't seem
to care about my reputation, so I won't protect yours anymore.

Dux