[Ansteorra] An Invitation to the Princess' Tea

Lisa A. May maaggie3 at comcast.net
Mon May 17 16:12:40 PDT 2004

Unto the cadets and free-range fencers of Ansteorra, warm greetings from Her
Royal Highness, Princess Sibri de Aldebourne.

It has been brought to Our attention that there is a tradition in Ansteorra
of holding a Princess' Tea to enable a Royal Princess to become better
acquainted with those members of the Ansteorran rapier community who do not
wear the White Scarf of Ansteorra.  What a wonderful idea!

Because We will spend only a short time as Heir to the throne of Ansteorra,
We are most anxious to have the opportunity to meet and talk with the
nonscarved members of the Ansteorran rapier community.  While We know that
after Our Coronation, We will be well taken care of by the members of the
Order of the White Scarf, We desire to first meet with the future rapier
leadership of Our Kingdom to learn of your hopes, to hear your concerns and,
most of all, to consider your suggestions.  The knowledge you share will
give Us a broader understanding of your community and assist Us greatly as
We consider the suggestions that will be offered to Us by the Order of the
White Scarf.

To this end, We extend an invitation to all members of the rapier community
in Ansteorra who are not members of the Order of the White Scarf of
Ansteorra to attend Princess Sibri's Tea to be held at Steppes Warlord.
Please check the schedule for the time and place, which have yet to be
finalized.  Light refreshments will be provided by your Princess.  Wisdom
and good conversation to be provided by all attending!

With anticipation,

Sibri de Aldebourne
Principessa Ansteorrae