[Ansteorra] Ansteorran Scribal History - Collection of Invitations

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 10:12:46 PDT 2004

Greetings Ansteorra,
As the new officer of the Scribal History of Ansteorra, I'm creating scrapbooks of original works.
One item that many new scribes begin with is with branch INVITATIONS to events.   I'm gathering
those into collections for all to view, learn from and enjoy at gatherings of scribes in the
kingdom.

If you are a current/former landed Baron or Baroness and have a collection of invitations that you
don't know what to do with, don't want to keep, but daren't throw out; please pass them along to
your Scribal Guild for them to preserve in their own set of scrapbooks.

OR, you can send/hand them to me to preserve in a kingdom set of scrapbooks.

I'm starting the first scrapbook with the recent invitation to Steppes Warlord that the scribes
guild generously sent to me.  Who's invitation will be next??

Cheers, Hillary Greenslade
Ansteorran Scribal Historian
hillaryrg at yahoo.com