[Ansteorra] Black Stars

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Fri May 21 15:23:16 PDT 2004

Greetings all,

I'm on a quest to reconstruct the history of the Ansteorran
Chirurgeonate and Water Bearers Guild.  If anyone has Black Stars from
about 3 years ago backwards, I'd really appreciate contact with you.
Hopefully, what I need from them will be quick to access.  No, I'm not
asking to keep anyone's beloved heap of Black Stars, only to borrow
them, or sit down in your presence and copy out what I need. . . .

Hopefully,
Gerita del Mare

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are
added to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)