[Ansteorra] Warlord Weather forecast...

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Sat May 22 14:34:22 PDT 2004

>From NOAA.com as of 4:30 p.m. Saturday May 22, 2004:

Forcast for Thursday - Saturday in Canton (zip for your own lookup is 75103)

Thursday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 90.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 71.

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high around 91.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low near 73.

Saturday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 90.

~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~~~~>

>From weather.com as of same:

Thu May 27  Partly Cloudy 93°/71° 10 %

Fri May 28  Partly Cloudy 94°/73° 30 %

Sat May 29  Partly Cloudy 91°/72° 10 %

Sun May 30  Mostly Cloudy 91°/70° 10 %

Mon May 31  Scattered T-Storms 89°/68° 40 %

I'd keep checking through the week for more updates.

Olivia

---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!