[Ansteorra] FW: [Steppes] Warlord volunteers needed

Elizabeth Crouchet ecrouchet at austin.rr.com
Wed May 5 10:53:34 PDT 2004

I would like to volunteer to for something but I am sure there are things I want
to participate in as well. Is there even a tentative schedule of activities
somewhere I could look at so that I may know when and what to volunteer
for? I did not find that information on the website or in the Blackstar.

Thanks,
Claire