[Ansteorra] Comments and suggestions requested

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu May 6 18:46:32 PDT 2004

On May 6, 2004, at 6:34 PM, Steve K. Rourke wrote:
> With the permission of my Seneschal, I am posting this request here.
>
> My Shire is looking at getting a new pavilion and are currently
> looking at a
> 15' X 24' or a 15' X 27' oval marquee pavilions from both Tentsmiths
> and
> Panther Pavilions.
>
> If anyone has a pavilion from either of these companies or any other
> company, please send me your comments or suggestions.
I don't have either of these brands of pavilions but you might find
some of the comments that others have made on these pavilions and
others, of use to you. Check the files in the STRUCTURES section of the
Florilegium, and particularly these files:
tent-sources-msg  (57K)  3/28/01    Pavilion and canvas merchants.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/DWELLINGS/tents-sources-msg.html
tents-weather-msg (19K)  3/28/01    Various tent styles in bad weather.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/DWELLINGS/tents-weather-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas