[Ansteorra] slow or blocked again

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri May 7 06:14:24 PDT 2004

ThoraOdottir at aol.com (ThoraOdottir at aol.com) said something that sounded like:
> So are the lists just slow today or is AOL blocking them again?

AOL keeps coming and going. There are unfortunately 2 groups at AOL
involved and it appears that one keeps undoing the others work.

Sorry for the slow delay from me, but I worked a little over 24 hours
Wednesday which makes for not much of a Thursday.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "If you want my views of history
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   then there is something you should know.