[Ansteorra] slow or blocked again

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri May 7 06:46:30 PDT 2004

Claryce (claryce at cox.net) said something that sounded like:
> > Sorry for the slow delay from me, but I worked a little over 24 hours
> > Wednesday which makes for not much of a Thursday.
> Um, Pug, could you please teach me how to get more than 24 hours in
> a day?  I'd really like to know how to do this, because that may be the
> *only* way I get caught up on my projects and my "to do" lists.  :-)

Unfortunately it's not something that is easily taught nor something
that helps get caught up on anything. You actually get further and
further behind because obviously your mind is focused on nothing but
working more than 24 hours in a day. *sigh*

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "If you don't worry 'bout the future
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   sooner or later it's the past