[Ansteorra] Re: Comments and suggestions requested

Christina L Biles bilescl at okstate.edu
Fri May 7 08:44:31 PDT 2004

Domhnall Dubh O'Ruairc said:
>>>My Shire is looking at getting a new pavilion and are currently looking
at a
15' X 24' or a 15' X 27' oval marquee pavilions from both Tentsmiths and
Panther Pavilions.

Ox & I got an 18x24 rectangular marquee top from Panther right before
Gulf, and we really like it. It was the right size for a shade pavilion to
hold our shire during the day or a small party at night.   Ox made the
poles, ropes, and stakes.

If you went to JP's vigil, it was the tent with food & drinks.

<http://www.cchipman.com/combat/Events/2004_03_15_Gulf_Wars_XIII/Gunhilda/GWXIII_GUNNY_0002.JPG>

We've been very happy with quality of construction & durability so far,
for what it's worth.

-Magdalena