[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Season Pass (AKA:Using Credit Cards to pay for events)

Synrik synrik at earthlink.net
Fri May 7 15:06:54 PDT 2004

This is really cool!!!

Now . . . . . . The Next logical step (after say a year or two of the system
running smoothly) would be able to purchase an Ansteorra Season Pass, or
perhaps a Discounted Ansteorra Season Pass . . . . . . . With an option for a
war or two?  And How about somehow bundling it with your membership as well
on-line?

I'm not being funny or cynical, I'm just suggesting the logical progression of
things and how convenient it would be for 'Kingdom Players' and those that do
plan ahead to get the most out of their chosen hobby/dream.  But we are at the
birth of such a project.  And like our own children, we just want to see it
grow strong, healthily and self-sufficient.