[Ansteorra] Using Credit Cards to pay for events

Don and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Tue May 11 16:39:25 PDT 2004

The Announcement from the corperate level was one to clarify the point that
this is an experiment being allowed in Ansteorra by the BOD. This is a very
big step in the Society as far as funds and accounting. It is for this
reason and with the approval of the BOD that Ansteorra has, _carefully and
with much thought_, stepped forth to test the waters of a delicate area. As
Sir Rhodri has stated the acid test of this system will be with Argent
aniverssary and corronation. I have full faith in the abbilities and
planning of those in charge of this project and expect that it will pass
this test withh only the mildest of hicups if any at all.

Darius of the Bells, OL

> I think I just got something stating no group can be linked to anything
like this...have I just gotten all turned around and confused again?  Has
the Society okayed this or not.