[Ansteorra] FW: RE: Arts and Sciences Competition at AAA

Michelle Lindsey michellechantal at hotmail.com
Tue May 18 04:58:07 PDT 2004

Greetings,

In regards to the announcement below I was asked a couple very good
questions, so I decided to send them along with the answers to the list.

- Can you enter more than one item??

     YES !! Please enter as many items as you would like, but by no means is
this a body of work
     competition.

- Is documentation required??

     No, documentation is not required, but it may help the judges make
their decision.

I hope these answers help, please continue to send me any questions you may
have.

In service,

Baroness Michelle Chantal de Charente
Deputy Kingdom Arts and Sciences (Royal Gifts Deputy)