[Ansteorra] Chirurgeon Supplies needed for AAA

James Rushin dweezle35 at msn.com
Thu May 20 14:34:19 PDT 2004

Lady Caley,

I have a truckload of medical supplies.  Sterile Gauze, Sterile BedPads,
Sterile Water, and I am not sure what else.  I will get a list together for
you and post it here or if you would reply to me privately I will send it
off list.  My Inherent problem is that I will nto be able to attend Steppes
and am not sure as of yet if 25th will be possible.  Is there a way I may
get this stuff to you before then or possibly send it with someone from my
area?  I am in Weisenfeur (mundanely Del City, OK.)  If anyone would like to
donate some space to take all of this with them to either steppes or 25th I
would be eternally grateful.  Please get back with me off list at
dweezle35 at sbcglobal.net

In Service
Lord Allon McBaine Camber
House Wolfstar