[Ansteorra] Warlord weather

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sun May 23 11:19:45 PDT 2004

My experience has been that through adversity we all grow stronger and more connected...though we should learn from past experience and be prepared to weather the possible adversities better.

Lorraine DeerSlayer

Elizabeth Blackthorne <damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:
If I could survive the Gulf war when it was 19 degrees, the sundered shield with the micro burst that came in and destroyed a few pavilions and tents, the Gothic that it rained and my tent leaked, I could survive this. A little water wont melt me and i doubt the wind will be strong enough to carry me away. Will see you all there.
Lady Elizabeth

Denni Lozos wrote:
. In recent years that site has had a
> couple of
> pretty spectacular floods and at least one severe windstorm
> that featured
> 50 mph winds and all but two or three of the pavilions around
> the list
> field being blown down and/or destroyed (including one of the
> 10x20
> garage-type pavilions doing a very creditable imitation of a
> longship sail,
> using a telephone pole for the mast.)

HAHAHAHAHA!!! that was a fun event, regardless!! I can't ever
forget Timo in a banner, and myself in Duke Rischard's tunic,
because Their Majesties decided to hold court right then!!!

It's the memories of great moments that make me love the SCA....

Allyson

No matter what others say or think of me I was called a Lady by the King...What was He thinking?