[Ansteorra] Eldern XXVI Thank you

Mike Gideon mg1m at swbell.net
Sun May 23 14:48:16 PDT 2004

Greetings from the Barony of the Eldern Hills,
We give thanks to the Autocrats and Feastcrat for their hard work and
organization, which gave forth a wonderful event this weekend. To all
that graced our event, your presence was appreciated and contributed
greatly to the fun and festivities enjoyed by us all.
To those unable to attend this weekend, the pale reflection of tales and
reminiscence is the only solace we can offer until next year.
The weather was wonderful and excellent Champion Lists were fought in
Chivalric, Rapier, and Schläger.

Lord Angus Gunn won an impressive Chivalric Championship list.
Don Eadric of Wolfstar won both the Rapier and Schläger Championship
lists.
Lord Gunnar haukr won the Archery competition to become our Premier
Archer
Lady Ichikawa Masako won the Advanced A&S competition
Lady Irial O’Rourke won the Beginner category of the A&S competition.
Milady Annalice was given special mention in the A&S competition.
Milord William Shieldson won the Knife Axe Spear competition

After this busy day, a Hafla was hosted by HL Dominique Michelle
LeVesseur.
We again express our appreciation for the presence and help of our good
friends in making Eldern XXVI a warm memory in our hearts.

Míchél mac Donnchaid & Elayne MacDuncan
Baron & Baroness of the Eldern Hills