[Ansteorra] hunting

wall314 at comcast.net wall314 at comcast.net
Sun May 23 15:44:34 PDT 2004

Dear Jovian,

  Tis I Brenna of Oakwood, with greetings and salutations.  While some time has past since our last meetings I am happy to congratulate you on your marriage (see I told ya it's been awhile.)  Anyway, you mentioned hunting and the critters you bagged were dove and squirrel.  Try quail.  Sneaky little devils but they are great  Tasts like chicken, but a lot smaller.  Let me hear from you.

             Love, Brenda