Co-ordinator...was...Fwd: [Ansteorra] Pennsic registration reminder

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 00:16:30 PDT 2004

For the gentle who asked about Pennsic Co-ordinator...this is Seraphina's (the Ansteorran Co-ordinator's ) last missive to us...

Lorraine DeerSlayer

Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 13:34:28 -0500
From: Ambience
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra] Pennsic registration reminder

June 1st is the last day to preregister for Pennsic 33. You may register
on line and pay with paypal, or download the forms at
https://https.clockwatchers.com/cooperslake/index.php

Please email me after you register with the number in your party. This way
I can be sure our count and the land office's count coincide.

sincerely,
Seraphina