[Ansteorra] Warlord Thirty- One

Julie Cunningham Julie at ettros.com
Mon May 24 09:35:21 PDT 2004

Greetings everyone

I am looking forward to Warlord this year.  I am wishing all of you a safe journey and may you all have a wonderful time. Looking at Weatherbug, it says this weekend is supposed to be windy with a chance of the "R" word being 20%.

There have been a few questions about Warlord.

The website
Sometimes it takes a couple of clicks to enter the site.  If it kicks you out, try one more time.  Kicks me out every time the first time. I am not sure why - it's just one of those things (like why I always seem to pick the slowest line at the grocery store.)

Next up - pets
 If you are bringing a pet, please make sure that you have a current ***rabies certificate*** (that is what we mean by shots).  It doesn't matter if it is 1 year or 3 year, but it MUST be current or the pet will be turned away at gate.  The tags must also be on the pet.

 Why yield them at gate?   Example: So, you the pet owner are sleeping. Said pet decides to go "walkies" without you.  Security catches them, but they don't know the pet from Pete, so they go to gate or autocrat to find out who this playful puppy belongs to.  So, it is very
 important to put your name the paperwork, your cell phone, and maybe even where you might be camping.  As much info as you can provide will be helpful.

 The site opens at noon on Friday.  **No one** but staff is allowed to be there sooner.  If you happen to get there sooner, Arkham reserves the right to politely insist you help with set up.

Next - Dumping and RV Camping
If you have an RV and plan on camping, our representative for the City of Canton is insisting on $20.00 per night.  This is the full hook ups only - water electricity and sewer. (Other sites will not be assessed this fee)  If there were a way to avoid this fee, we would do it.
If you want to take advantage of dumping er - um  "stuff" before you leave, you will still have to pay for 1 day of regular RV camping.  ($20.00 to dump before you leave, in other words)

One last thing, Their Excellencies, the Senechal and I reserve the right to restrict certain areas of the site for safety reasons.

That's all I have for now.

Thanks!
Lady Kathryn