[Ansteorra] heraldic consultation?

john tygart j_tygart at hotmail.com
Mon May 24 14:48:43 PDT 2004

Well,
I have a special question about this topic. My persona is Japanese. I know
that the heralds will have a bunch of documentation on hand, but I am not
sure if that includes asian persona. Should I bring anything to assist in
the documentation of my name and device?

Thanks in advance
Hachi-i Odawara Ichiro Yoshinobu