[Ansteorra] Pennsic pre registration

Ambience ambience at direcway.com
Mon May 24 21:51:40 PDT 2004

Greetings,

     The last day to pre register for Pennsic 33  draws very near.  June
1st is a week away.  If you are planning on going to Pennsic this year,
I encourage you to register now.  We are in the same block we have been in
for the last few years, but how much of that block we get depends on the
number of pre registered people.   After you register please email me your
name, day you plan on arriving, tent size, and the names of the people
you'd like to camp near. I'm marking off spaces and will do my best to
accommodate you.

sincerely,
Seraphina

(Penssic landocrat)