[Ansteorra] RE: Warlord chat

Julie Cunningham Julie at ettros.com
Tue May 25 13:43:53 PDT 2004

Hello - thought I would send you all some updates.

Campfires are allowed but  must be contained so that it will not spread.

Also - ***update**** on dumping "shtuff" if you have an RV..... There is a free dump station as you are leaving the site on what they call Flea Market Road.   So, if you are able to hold your tank until you leave, that might save you some money. (If you choose to use full water/electric and sewer, you will still have to pay that $20.00 a night fee. )

Remember your pet papers por favor!

Dont forget - no pets in the hall.  We also must be totally out of the hall by 5:00pm on Sunday.

Volunteers!! We still have need of volunteers.  There will be sign up sheets at gate. We need folks for security, gate, children's activities, nasticrats, heralds, and water bearing.

Dont forget, there will only be a vendor for lunch available at site this year. Pack accordingly.

I will  not  be reachable via email after tomorrow afternoon.  If you must have something, please call me at home at 214-485-1593 or on my cell 214-284-8855.

Please, have a safe journey to the site.  Cant wait to meet you.

Lady Kathryn
Warlord Autocrat