[Ansteorra] Pictures of the fighting at Eldern Hills

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Wed May 26 15:25:49 PDT 2004

Yep, right next to the Salad dressings on aisle three :)  (very obscure pun)

Hey, when you absolutely gotta look your best, a Sallet (salada, celada,
etc) is the way to go...

Absolutely the most attractive helm in history in my opinion...

And its your fault, btw, you and Duncan... I saw the helms you guys got from
Johannes, and decided that's where I wanted to get mine from.  He was burnt
out on sallets at the time, but had always wanted to do the Coventry sallet
(see http://therionarms.com/misc/gt_wakefield.html for a picture of the
Coventry sallet)

I sold his first recreation of it to Angus (through some intermediaries) the
gentleman in red and gray...  I still have the second recreation... a much
more faithful rendition.

Jean Paul

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.