[Ansteorra] THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Stacy E. Dickey stacy.dickey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 2 08:14:56 PST 2004

Good Lady Alina,

    On the behalf of the combatants present, I'd like to thank you and your
waterbearers as well. Without your assistance, we would not be capable of
continuing our battles as our health would be in great risk. The
waterbearers' efforts are much noticed and appreciated.

Humiliez Le Respect,
Madame Colète d'Évreux