[Ansteorra] Fall Festival

Dirk the Dead dirkthedead at cox.net
Thu Nov 4 22:55:43 PST 2004

Greetings to the Populace of Ansteorra,

Only one day left until Fall Festival.  Looking at the weather, it looks like it should be a nice weekend with the highs near 70 and the lows in the 40's.  What great weather for fighting all day and spending an evening wrapped up in a cloak with a friend!

I've had some questions on the RV hookups.  The cost is $13/ day, which can be paid to the park ranger on Saturday and Sunday morning.  It is not something that will go through me.

The site does have a creek that runs around the backside of the area, so mosquitos can be a problem.  Don't forget the OFF.  Hopefully the cold weather will have taken care of most of the little buggers.

We have some tables for feast, but I strongly suggest that if you have a table that can be used, please bring it.  Candles are also probably a good idea, as there isn't much lighting on site.

Once again, if anyone has any questions, please feel free to email me or call.

dirkthedead at cox.net
(325) 277-8223

In Service,

Dieterich von Trier