[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars pre-registration via ACCEPS

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Nov 1 11:49:19 PST 2004

So when will the packets for download be ready for us to Download from the
official Gulf Wars site?

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.