[Ansteorra] FW: [Wiesenfeuer] Yule Feast

Elric Dracwin dracwin at coxinet.net
Sun Nov 7 18:52:26 PST 2004

Greetings Ansteorra,

This year's Wiesenfeuer Yule feast will not be a pot luck as it has in the
past. The dessert is pot luck. Please read our feast-o-crat notice below.
Any who are planning to attend and want to eat feast, please call and make
reservations. We will be happy to extend the feast count if necessary to
cover all reservations but will limit the availability of feast purchases at
the gate.

Don Elric Dracwin
Wiesenfeuer Seneschal