[Ansteorra] Tourney by the Loch Thank You!

Denise Jurgens mdjurgens at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 18:00:13 PST 2004

A big Thank You to everyone who helped put on Loch Soilleir's Tourney by the
Loch last weekend!
The event went beautifully and the Loch now has four new champions, Lord
Alessandro for Rapier, Sir Alexis for Equestrian, and Lord Leofwin for
Archery. ( Please forgive me if I've misspelled any of your names! )  Lord
Brian won the Loch's first Youth Rapier Championship.
Princess Cateau and her entourage produced a marvelous feast, (who says
royalty can't cook?) and the chivalric fighters had a blast playing
Chivalric Poker.

Again, many thanks to all who came out to enjoy the hospitality of Loch
Soilleir and huge thanks to the populace of the Loch (and Friends!) who
helped to do all of those things that make an event successful.

Sincerely,
Lady Mairi M'Donnyle
Event Steward