[Ansteorra] III Kings

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Nov 16 08:08:02 PST 2004

Good Morning,

  I hope everyone had a wonderful time. I am very sorry that I missed
  the event as it is one of my favorites.

  I have to apologize to those who attended the Bardic gathering. I
  was to provide beer and mead for those attending but due to personal
  health problems I completely spaced on my obligation and failed in my
  duties even to get someone else to take it.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "If you don't worry 'bout the future
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   sooner or later it's the past