[Ansteorra] In search of performers willing to barter their services for......

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 16:05:02 PST 2004

Yes, I am in need of as much help as I can get. Please stop by let me know you are onsite and you are willing to help during the evening meal and I will feed you all day in exchange for you help during the evening meal. Thank you so very much for contacting me.

In Service, Love of Halesworth
The Love's Nest Tavern

Sunny Medlock <sunnyday78723 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings,

Are you still looking for people to help serve at your tavern? I saw a
post earlier that you would be willing to trade service for lunch (or
dinner or something).

I will be arriving on site Saturday morning and staying all day and would
be happy to help if my services are required. I am available by e-mail or
by telephone (512)809-1113 (Austin) if you need to contact me.

In humble service,
Elisabetta Morosini