[Ansteorra] In search of performers willing to barter their services for......

Sunny Medlock sunnyday78723 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 08:23:35 PST 2004

Greetings,

Are you still looking for people to help serve at your tavern?  I saw a
post earlier that you would be willing to trade service for lunch (or
dinner or something).

I will be arriving on site Saturday morning and staying all day and would
be happy to help if my services are required.  I am available by e-mail or
by telephone (512)809-1113 (Austin) if you need to contact me.

In humble service,
Elisabetta Morosini