[Ansteorra] Free to a good home

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Nov 21 12:37:51 PST 2004

Gunthar commented:
Giving away two ferrets with all cage, beds, food, etc....
> They are extremely tame, will never nip and spoiled rotten.
> Unfortunately they have become a burden and I need to
> lose them. I love them dearly but have to let them go.
I'm sorry to hear this. I know you have had them for years.
For anyone interested in these ferrets or in ferrets in general, there
are a couple of files on them in the ANIMALS section of the
Florilegium:
ferrets-msg       (50K)  7/ 6/01    Ferrets in the SCA.and Middle Ages.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/ANIMALS/ferrets-msg.html
Ferret-Basket-art  (9K)  1/ 2/99    "Constructing a Ferret's Basket for
Rabbit
                                        Hunting" by Pamela Hewitt, the
Harper.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/ANIMALS/Ferret-Basket-art.html
Ferrets-Hunt-art  (17K)  1/ 3/99    "Rabbit Hunting with Ferrets"
                                        by Pamela Hewitt, the Harper.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/ANIMALS/Ferrets-Hunt-art.html
Ferets-Genets-art (14K)  1/ 4/99    "White Ferrets, Genets, Virgins And
                                        Unicorns" by Pamela Hewitt, the
Harper.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/ANIMALS/Ferets-Genets-art.html

Stefan