[Ansteorra] Free to a good home

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 21 15:27:06 PST 2004

Wow.

I'm surprised at the volume of responses, both on list and off. Looks
like ferrets are more popular than I thought. And there are a lot of
folk out there I could feel comfortable with taking care of my
weasels. Currently I'm talking with Countess Regina who has a couple
and they even have a ferret playroom decked out for their carpet
sharks. Now that is a couple who know how to spoil tube rats.

Hopefully, the little moat monsters will be happily bounding with
new friends soon and my roommates will be a lot happier.

Thank you to everyone who responded. I really appreciate the
offers, and if this falls through I may be needing your help again.

Love,

Gunthar