[Ansteorra] Ansteorra news and photos

Ansteorra WebMinister vscribe at ansteorra.org
Tue Oct 12 13:50:50 PDT 2004

I am putting together a page of links to your pages with photos and news
that is specific to Ansteorra. It is easier to link to your pages.

If you have a page that has these items in them please email me privately.
We can collaborate on getting all of your links on one page for the whole
Kingdom to share in our events. This is a great way to show off our events
when some are not able to make their way to events far away from home. :)

The links page can be viewed at: http://www.ansteorra.org/links. The
Ansteorra News Page would be added to the News section.

Chiara
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra