[Ansteorra] Namron's new champions

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Tue Oct 12 18:17:27 PDT 2004

We thank our champions of the last year: our Protector, Syr Owen, who
fought for Lady Dagmar; our Rapier Champion, Don Elric, who fought for
H.L. Domanique; and our Champion of Equestrian, Duke Miguel, who rode
Dance Magic.

The new Protector of Namron is Earl Duncan Arthur Ross the Black, who
fought for Duchess Larissa.  We have faith that this man is amply
capable of being our champion.  His reputation alone is enough to deter
most blackhearts.

The new Rapier Champion is Don Eadric, who fought for (and with) Lady
Sirocco.  This gentleman's grace and light heart have long been an
example for fighters to emulate, and few would dare to try his sword.

The new Champion of Equestrian is Salaya, who rode Shoe.  She proves
that beauty and talent can come together, and has proven herself capable
of the horsemanship of champions.

We thank those who braved fine fighting weather, good mead, and an
exceptional feast to attend the event.  The feast was Italian (except
one dish) and cooked to period recipes by H.L. Baric Firehand.

We hope you had a good time.

Hersir Ulf and Hasheika Maleah,
Baron and Baroness of Namron