[Ansteorra] Namron's new champions

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Wed Oct 13 19:24:16 PDT 2004

Syr Owen wrote:
> What a wonderful event and Stepping down as the protector of Namron with my
> Queen of grace and beauty Countess Maggie who inspired me to many great deeds
> that day. I look forward to fighting for my wonderful wife next year at
> protectorate.

Oh, pooh.  I cannot believe I did that.  My apologies, Countess Maggie.
You were indeed the woman Owen fought for that day a year ago, and we
were very happy to see you at Protectorate this year, and in good
health.  We hope you return in the years to come and forgive my
mistake.  Dang it.

Syr Owen has too many good looking women around him, and it has confused
me.  Yes.  That must be it.

Baron Ulf