[Ansteorra] Looking for trailer in Houston

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Tue Oct 5 08:00:03 PDT 2004

I know this is a long shot but I though I would try anyway.

In conjunction with the upcoming KWAR event, the English Civil War Society
of America (ECWSA) is putting on an event called Academy of the Soldier.
One of the features of this event will be a cannonier demonstrating the
destructive power of a replica Elizabethan beermug breachloader cannon.
Our problem is that the trailer used to transport the cannon is
unexpectedly unavailable.

Our cannonier is Allen Hutton, who some of you may know from various
organizations, renfairs, etc.

Allen is seeking the loan of a flatbed trailer for a few days to transport
his cannon. Does anyone in Houston have such a trailer that they would be
willing to loan for a few days? I expect he could have it back to you on
Monday.

Thanks.

James Crouchet/Baron Doré