[Ansteorra] Weather for Cour d'Amour (Gate's Edge)

Kelly Rhodes corsair at concentric.net
Thu Oct 7 22:03:02 PDT 2004

It's time for another Cour d'Amour here in Gate's Edge (northwest of
Stargate, in the Hockley/Magnolia/Tomball area). Yes, it's this weekend. And
yes, we've been having some rain this week. However, though we may have some
soggy ground, the forecasts are improving. Looks like on Saturday it'll be
nice and COOL (high 70s, low 80s) and partly cloudy with about a 30% chance
of rain. (And even if we get some rain, we have a honkin' big metal pavilion
to play under.)

So come on out and camp and have fun with us. It's a great way to enjoy the
beginning of autumn.

The event site is at
http://www.geocities.com/natashastorfer/
if you need directions.

Hope to see many of our friends, and many new friends as well,
Lady Evelun Lambert
Co-steward