[Ansteorra] Current Marshalate Handbook

Dukepmg at aol.com Dukepmg at aol.com
Sat Oct 9 07:01:30 PDT 2004

Greetings All,

The current Participants Handbook is now on-line on the marshal's webpage.
My thanks to Sir Randall and Baroness Meghann for going back through old copies
of the Black Star and making the necessary updates.  Thanks also to HL Eadric
for his help with restructuring the document so it will be easier to update
and getting it on-line.  It goes without saying this is a work in progress.  As
rules change, so will the handbook.

A list of authorizing marshals will be posted to the webpage as soon as I can
complete the list.  It is my hope to have new cards available by the 1st of
November as well as the authorizing form.  Remember, combatants will have until
AFTER Gulf War (March 31, 2005) to get a new card.

While I realize this is a major undertaking, I believe it is one that is not
impossible and will benefit us all in the end.  Thank you all for your support.

In Service to Crown & Kingdom,

Patrick Michael
Earl Marshal