[Ansteorra] KWAR Follow ups

ecrouchet at austin.rr.com ecrouchet at austin.rr.com
Thu Oct 14 14:36:54 PDT 2004

Greetings All. KWAR has finally come and gone for this year!

We have updated the web site with a couple of feedback forms. One for
KWAR in general and one for classes.

We have also added a link to some photos that were taken at KWAR to
share with all of you.

KWAR info will be shared with those putting in the  next bids for the
next few KWARs and with the instructors to help them improve their
classes.

The photos are generously shared by the artists permission. If you wish
to add a link to your own KWAR photos just let me know and I will add it
to the page.

We will keep the KWAR pages up and the KWAR lists active for
another month so we can all catch up. Then we will disable it all and the
mailing lists will go away so you won't have future spam issues with
that.

Thanks for allowing us to host you all! See you at the next KWAR.

Claire
KWAR Webmaster