[Ansteorra] Paying for events with Credit Cards

Anne Juliane.Rose at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 08:34:42 PDT 2004

Personally, I don't use credit cards -- yes, there ARE still some of
us around ... not since my ex did some nasties with my credit.

I'm running an event in Middleford in February -- and I suggested
this, but our reeve didn't want to deal with it -- more the hassle of
prepaids than the system, I believe, though.

Juliane Rose
mka Anne

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 10:01:09 -0500, P. Foster <p_foster at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I have for question for everyone.
>
> Do you still want to be able to pre-pay site and feast fees for events with
> a credit card?
>
> At one time there was a LOT of interest in this, so we created ACCEPS
> (Ansteorra Credit Card Event Payment System).   We used it for 25th year
> celebration in July and over 500 people pre-registered via credit
> card.   Since then, we have had many events available for credit card
> registration, but relatively few people are taking advantage of it.
>
> I want to know why.
>
> Do you not know you can pre-pay events with a credit card?
> Is there a reason you don't want to do this?
>
> Let me know.
> Thanks
>
> Rhodri
>
> http://www.ansteorra.org/acceps/ACCEPS_ENTRY.php

When nothing is sure, everything is possible.

Laissez les bon temps roulez!!!