[Ansteorra] Paying for events with Credit Cards

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 10:27:13 PDT 2004

I use it if I am attending an event that I know is on it.  So far the only one was 25th year for me.  Also, in my opinion, it's more for a big event that the line for troll is so long, yet you can quickley go through if your all ready registered because all you have to do is sign in and get the site token.  Just my opinion.
Elizabeth

Carl Chipman <cchipman at nomadics.com> wrote:
I love it. I would be a season pass if I could :)

As long as I'm going, and its offered, I use it.

JP

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com