[Ansteorra] ACCEPS Icon

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Oct 18 22:54:02 PDT 2004

The online kingdom calendar now features an ACCEPS icon (a Blackstar with a
gold A) at the head of listings of those events currently enabled for it's
use. The icon links to the ACCEPS page and will hopefully facilitate more
participation of this helpful system.

At your service, I remain,
Armand Dragonetti
http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/seneschal/calendar/unofficial.html