[Ansteorra] Paying for events with Credit Cards

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Oct 19 05:21:57 PDT 2004

I've used Acceps for every event I have known in advance I was going to. I like the system, and find it, for the greater part, very convenient.
The *only* thing I wish we could change, is the ability to pay for more than one event at a time. Unfortunately, you must go through the entire process for each event you are wishing to pay for, at least in my experiences with it, trying to pay for Castellan and Mooneschadowe Guardian at the same time. That, however, is a minor point of inconvenience, compared to the ease with which folks get to move through Gate.

-zubeydah jamilla al-badawiyya

james at crouchet.com writes:
>  Do you still want to be able to pre-pay site and feast fees for events
>  with a credit card?
(snip)
...  but relatively few people are taking advantage of it. I want  to know why.