[Ansteorra] Ansteorra's newest Laurel

C. L. Ward gunnora at vikinganswerlady.com
Tue Oct 19 15:52:46 PDT 2004

I don't think anyone has announced this yet, so I am pleased to
let everyone know that, at Deeds of Heroes in Bjornsborg this
weekend, moments after the investiture of Master Godwin
Aelfricsson and Radegunde of Tours as the new Baron and Baroness
of Bjornsborg, Radegunde was elevated to the Order of the Laurel.
Radegunde's work in almost every type of textile, especially
sprang, plus research and many other arts, plus her efforts in
teaching and service, make her a welcome addition to our Order!

::GUNNVOR::

----

THE BLESSING OF THORR -- See VAL Gifts' newest designs based on
the Blessing based on a runic inscription from Öland, Sweden,
"May Thórr protect you with that hammer which came from out of
the sea and may the lightning hold all evil away from you."
http://www.cafeshops.com/v_a_l/283408