[Ansteorra] ACCEPS

Brother-Kris brother-kris at Satx.rr.com
Wed Oct 20 10:16:52 PDT 2004

Greetings,

As with some others, I too take advantage, when possible, to utilize advance payment.

And like others for many of the same reasons.

And like some I had a snafu with my payment at AFTY.  I also find it allows me to budget my travels a little better  by "spreading"  out my cash outlays for events.

So, I would love to see it utilized Kingdom - wide.  I am confident there is someone with the humours that will lead him or her to a means that works.

Vivat to the good soul that came up with the idea in the first place.

Brother Kris