[Ansteorra] Price of Gas and Travel in the Kingdom

Cairenn Day cpenny at swbell.net
Mon Oct 25 21:11:38 PDT 2004

I'm fairly lucky that my little Escort gets real good mileage(27-29
mpg), but I'm am trying to reduce my trips around town. I've been
meaning to start getting to a few more activities, but I think that'll
have to wait until gas goes down, or I get further ahead than I'm now.
Living on the south side of Dallas, means a lot of meetings are a 30- 50
mile round trip. Even for me that's between 3 and 4 dollars, just to go
to a meeting.

Cairenn